NAPCO Gemini Hybrid control panel 8 to 16 zone max
(SKU# : GEM-P816)
An economical hardware/wireless control panel that works seamlessly with all standard Gemini keypads and wireless.
Napco's Gemini GEM-P816 is a state-of-the-art microcomputer-based burglary and residential fire alarm control panel of modular design. Integrally an 8-zone panel, it will support up to 16 zones with the use of optional zone expansion modules, wireless receiver modules and/or GEM-RP1CAe2/GEM-K1CA Keypads. Each panel includes an integral digital communicator.
- 8 Hybrid zones on-board (hardwire or wireless), including 2 2-wire fire zones
- Up to 16 EOL zones with multiplexing (zones from RP1CAe2alpha keypads or multiplex expansion modules)
- Uses low-cost GEM-EZM4/8 or 8-zone GEM-EZM8 expansionmodules
- Up to 16 users
- Supports choice of up to 7 Gemini keypads
- 256 event logging
- 3 outputs
- Interior bypass group
- Choice of Gemini™ RF receivers
- Event log with open/close suppression
- Supports GEM-EVA Voice Annunciator and Wizard™IIe TalkingPhone-In Interface Module
- Includes transformer
- Input Power 16.5VAC via Class 2 Plug-in 20 VA transformer
- Aux & remote power 12Vdc regulated
- 500 mA standby current rating with 20VA transformer, supplied
- 650 mA standby current rating with optional 40VA trans.650mA
- Alarm current 2A
- Loop Resist. 300 ohm max.; 50 ohm max for 2-wire fire
- Burg. Voltage Output -1; programmable negative outputs -2
- Operating temp. 0-49 degrees C.
- Communication formats: Ademco Point ID, Silent KnightFast/Slow, Radionics Fast/Slow, Univeral High Speed, SIA andPager.